The PHOQUSING (PHOtonic Quantum SamplING machine) project, coordinated by the Quantum Information Lab, just started on 1 September 2020.
The project was awarded a grant of more than 3 million Euros under the Horizon 2020 programme of the European Commission. The project will allow to join the forces of leading European Groups involved in quantum information and integrated photonics, and two of the leading European start-ups in the relevant quantum technologies.
- Sapienza Università di Roma, Italy. PI: Fabio Sciarrino (Coordinator)
- IFN-CNR, Italy. PI: Roberto Osellame
- LIN INL, Portugal. PI: Ernesto F. Galvão
- CNRS, France. PI: Pascale Senellart
- Quix. PI: Jelmer Renema
- Sorbonne Université, France. PI: Elham Kashefi
- Veriqloud, France. PI: Marc Kaplan